All staff, patrons and volunteers entering the Cinema must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, or proof of a negative COVID test result received within 48 hours of their visit.
Paper and electronic proof is accepted.
Please bring a government issued photo ID matching the name on your documentation.
Valid proofs of COVID-19 vaccination:
- Ontario Ministry of Health 2nd Dose Administration Receipt
- Federally Issued Vaccine Passport
- Provincially Issued Vaccine Certificate from Quebec, Manitoba or British Columbia
- Receipt of vaccine administration from other provincial ministries of health
- Proof of vaccination from outside of Canada that has been uploaded digitally in ArriveCAN
Proof issued must show that the visitor has received two doses of one of the following federally approved vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (1 dose only).
Negative COVID-19 test result documentation must include:
- Type of test (indicating it is a RT-PCR or rapid-antigen test)
- Entity issuing the result (eg. Laboratory, healthcare entity or Telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected within 48 hours of entry.
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth)
- Test result