20-, 12- and 6-Pack holders, as well as Doc Soup subscribers, can now log in to secure 2022 Festival tickets. Your ticket package can be used to book in-cinema and streaming tickets.
Your early booking window starts now and runs until Monday, April 4. To get tickets:
For in-cinema screening tickets:
- Sign in with your username and email
- Browse the list of films, select the one you'd like to see.
For online streaming tickets:
- Click on "Tickets" beside the time of the screening you'd like to attend.
- Select your seat(s), select the $0 - Package option, and add to cart.
- Click on the "Stream" button
- Select the $0 - Package option, and add to cart
After adding to your cart, you can return to the film list and get more tickets. Once you have selected all your films, proceed to checkout and FINALIZE your order.
After you check out, you will receive a confirmation email with your tickets/streaming instructions.
In-Cinema Screenings: Please arrive early. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We would be happy to either refund your ticket or exchange it for an online streaming ticket. Please review Hot Docs' Health & Safety Measures before your first screening.
Online Streaming: Unless otherwise noted, films are available for streaming for 5 days starting at 9am the day after the first in-cinema screening. You will have 48 hours to stream once you have begun watching. Streaming is available across Canada.